Paid parking in Moscow

Модератор: zlata

Paid parking in Moscow

Сообщение DARPA » 29 сен 2015, 01:41

Almost three years ago, when the pilot project paid parking, I wrote verbatim:

"Get ready, dear Muscovites. This is a pilot project, since he is sure to be able to successfully, it will spread to the entire city, including the Moscow region svezhepriobretennoy land. You'll see, it will. I will."

Comments were then type here on this monteklever:

The past three years have shown that it was not a no nonsense, and 100% true - paid parking has stepped into Tina, even while in a plane.

Today, social networks hysteria - save-help in our sleeping area came to pay us a miserable parkovka.Chto do?

Where the hell have you been all these three years?

Where were you when living and working in the area of ​​the pilot project suffered from obkatyvanii them this technology?
Where were you when the CAO by bit, the rings, captured paid parking. No streets, as you have now, and whole regions?
Where were you when the residents have not worked or ended with resident permit? When they drove to a notary to obtain consent for the issue of these permits?
Where were you when the whole year all over the city were built illegally paid planar parking, including selecting for them equipped with garages and parking lots?

I'll tell you - hatched in their warm homes and hoping that you will not be affected. You cowardly hid his head under the pillow and waited - maybe blow over.

You know, what was the ratio willing to help with photofixing plane in CAD and in the suburbs? Three to one. Because those who are in CAD kuzhe understood the depth of the problem, and you, on the outskirts, still waiting.

Wait

Now the problem and you too, and you came running to ask what to do.

Pay. Suffer. Tolerate. NOW is nothing else left!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES