Strange war is waning

Модератор: zlata

Strange war is waning

Сообщение DARPA » 23 сен 2015, 17:11

He told a passenger taxi, which carries people through the front line. I went recently in their occupied city.

- On the militant separskom checkpoint suited to the driver: "John, hello, take a can of gasoline, take ukram, we have to do."

According to the taxi driver, "ukry" and "separable" long ago "thumps along."

Continue without permits is 600 hryvnia to the cars. It's not a secret that there are plenty of "green corridors" through remote checkpoints where you can easily drive the money or even for free. All control is impossible, and the human wins.

I already wrote - corruption has become an absolute good, because it helps to survive.

And contractual attacks too have not gone away. Mutual attacks across the fields, past the checkpoints, coordinated in advance with the enemy time to no casualties. The reports the press service of ATO is usually stated as follows:

"... the perpetrators of 82-millimeter mortar shells hit in the direction of the demarcation line. Enemy mine went to a few hundred meters from our strong points."

The soldier on the front lines more easily find a common language with the enemy than with his command in the rear.

And why fight seriously if the top of the already agreed?

So-called "militias" are fighting for a free economic zone for the Ukrainian oligarchs, and for that Poroshenko as long as possible remained in power, because if it were not for the war, and "militia", it would long ago have been thrown off.

A year and a half Ukrainian army kept from taking action and substitutes. Now we put in the trenches and forced to endure endless senseless shelling. Everyone knows that to liberate occupied areas, no one will, the government finally gave their enemy.

So why take the risk? Easier to negotiate with the other side of the planned firings by fields.

When it comes to life and death - common sense eventually prevails.

Well, the phony war on a virtual 100% (though with real blood), artificial, contract and dummy - is on the wane.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES