BRILLIANT BUSINESS per billion

Модератор: zlata

BRILLIANT BUSINESS per billion

Сообщение DARPA » 10 апр 2015, 04:37

McDonald's, which some see fiend, started as a small restaurant two brothers in the town with a population of 40 thousand. The second restaurant opened 8 years, and the success of the business to define the invention of the conveyor.
Two brothers from a small town with a population of 15 million, too, wanted to become restaurateurs. But here, in Russia, a scope.
Andrei Konchalovsky and Nikita Mikhalkov, wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin to assist in the creation of a national network of food service, so that it can compete with Western fast fudam, first and foremost, McDonald's.
To launch the most ambitious startups in the world, they only need a billion, for a start. The idea is to create a network of cafes, caterers, as in Soviet times. Well forgotten old. May play on nostalgia. Here are just a name as a concept came bobble. How do you like a cafe called "eat at home", which will sell ready-made meals to take away?
Why do you go to catering, friends? Dine in the middle of the day, find a place in town where you can meet with a friend or business partner.
Sometimes I want to eat at home, without wasting time on cooking. Then I take the phone and call delivery in the same cafes and restaurants, and within an hour I had dinner on the table. Culinary department has in all three supermarkets near the house. Why the heck goat accordion?
You can do even steeper. Remove hundred buildings in the cities in Russia and immediately open. Not making repairs without buying equipment and hiring employees. You come to the restaurant, and there concrete walls and a large red poster "Eat at home." A McDonalds and other nerus - simply ban as alien to us. Banned same European Parmesan cheese for domestic, which then still was not even.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES