Kirghiz and dollars

Модератор: zlata

Kirghiz and dollars

Сообщение DARPA » 09 апр 2015, 02:43

I worked as a salesman guy.
He Kyrgyzstan.
But not one of those ever-smelly, ragged and dirty animals that walk on the street crowds, loud barking at his uebischnaya language.

My co-worker - Kirghiz civilized.
The Student.
Well-dressed, in ochechkah, with Russian citizenship and intelligent head.

However, recently there have been crazy about all of us doubts.
The fact that before the New Year, our narrow-eyed clever on all their savings bought dollars.
Man saved for the wedding: Save on food / drink, took with numerous relatives gifts of money, caught at any second jobs.
And now all the accumulated amount he spent on the green paper. He took them at the rate of 73.

Some stupid teacher from his university advised such machinations.
This lecturer vowed and swore that the dollar in the spring will cost at least 100 rubles and my naive student hoped to cash in.
Throughout the winter he went and dreamed of how to handle the wedding, as he has enough money left for another car. Sometimes in his dreams Kirghiz even bought an apartment in Moscow.

But now it hurts to look.
Rushes with their dollars, and does not know what to do with them.
Either get rid of them until the course entirely up to the previous level did not fall, or be patient and wait for a miracle.

And I do not mind it.
These Kyrgyz think that most smart-ass.
Nichrome not doing fuck nishtyakov expect.
Are paid in rubles, and pray for the buck.
Here is their idol and green fuck.
Now the guy not only profited, but also lost a lot of money, so hard they collected.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES