Such as I do not pay for a taxi

Модератор: zlata

Such as I do not pay for a taxi

Сообщение DARPA » 08 апр 2015, 04:23

I stand waiting for passengers near the railway station. Fit two men, one 30 years old in appearance, for another 50. It was peresidki. Immediately warned that the money they do not have:
- We've just cleared. Do, please, good deed, Drove. Numbered.
I could easily have refused, but did not do, as applied to human beings.

The eldest of them struck up a conversation, said:
- Here you are so young, and to the people as a human attitude. Initially even approach you do not want anyone looking older. Now young people in general insolent, people do not respect, your brother throw "on lawlessness". A taxi can not throw!
- Why Are?
- Taxi Driver - this guy. Hard worker that you are lucky and not ask too many questions.

The conversation went on like that all the way. I do not know, maybe hang noodles on the ears. Add at the end:
- Here you will start some thug to say that you have to take it for free, because he polozhenets. Feel free to take me to his thief and ask him a question - "why he should not pay me?". The thief himself to you will pay, and hold a conversation with a scumbag.

Dropped them off. About the conversation immediately forgotten. But a year later had to remember this advice.

Alighting passengers, and immediately comes up to me man. Immediately shakes his hand and asks:
- On Chervishevsky tract uvezesh?
- Bazaar no, let's go.

Immediately began to ask questions: how to call? how are you? Indignant that many divorced informals. Smoothly passed respect for thieves. Told how served. And so all the way to the conversations I impose. Such insolent, asked the phone call, spent the entire balance.

Stopped at a flower shop, where he Seller swing, took an armful of roses and left without paying.
Everything came - I thought. Money to me with the passenger can not see. Just remember that advice. Decided that if not paid, then I would venture, took him to Hans (Thief). Address know, but most of his never seen.
Fears were confirmed. Upon arrival, the passenger is taken on the door handle with the words:
- I told you do not have to?
- Have To! 150 for travel and 50 per phone.
- Bratuha, you probably do not understand who I am. Such as I do not pay for a taxi!
Then we began to bicker, just do not remember, but in the end I could not resist and say:
- Let's go to Hans, and then ask him whether you pay me for the ride?
Thug passenger with a grin: - Let's go - apparently thought I was kidding.

I turned around and drove off. Passenger first time began to laugh and joke. But then apparently realized that I'm not kidding. Asked me to go back and give the phone call, so he was given money. I tell him that travel will cost 250. They took me exactly 250. Lastly, he shouted:
- Look, the earth is round, will meet again.
10 years already waiting.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES