Why Putin brought into the cache Kolomoiskiy

Модератор: zlata

Why Putin brought into the cache Kolomoiskiy

Сообщение DARPA » 23 мар 2015, 21:11

Man received for the shares of its Russian rehabilitated banks (bankruptcy, basically) 6 billion rubles (nearly 200 million. Dollars), although only asked for $ 4.7 billion. For the purchase of this same "bad assets" queued.
To maintain the same liquidity of the bank in the face of Russia has allocated 12 billion rubles DIA (about 400 million. $) - I have every right to believe that it is this amount Kolomoysky withdrew from the bank before the redevelopments. Imagine, this time to come up with that kind of money in cash (look at the "poor" Poroshenko, does sell its assets may not)? But all state Beni Forbes then evaluated "only" $ 1.1-1.3 billion.

The question then was this: Why was rehabilitated banks to buy shares of the "enemy of Putin and Russia", if such anti-Russian Ukraine began felling?

After reading about the latest developments, for myself, I finally got the answers. I imagine that now will issue on the mountain suddenly hushed buddy Bitner, and how it will turn around when his team owners will write posts in the glory of friendship with, well, you have understood anyone.

PS. Yes, yes, I agree that Putin did not know anything about this transaction. Ah, the agonizing suspense!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES