Questionnaire for secretaries

Модератор: zlata

Questionnaire for secretaries

Сообщение DARPA » 11 ноя 2014, 20:55

For a long time I worked as a secretary Comrade wife: girl smart, beautiful and responsible. Because everyone in the office were aware that she is not "in the street", then with silly suggestions nobody climb. But something happened that happens sometimes, went on maternity leave. She and her husband joy, we have a problem: someone to replace?
To begin to look on familiar, suitable candidates are not found. To me it is necessary that not only the exterior was nice and the coffee could cook, but to still work on the computer and was able to know that the fax and the "facts" It's not the same thing. I had to advertise. I printed out from somewhere in the internet questionnaire for solidity and to please poproveryat instances by their connections for "past services" (the sellers were already precedents) and began to conduct interviews.
First come, like intelligent, versed in everything, but with the appearance of a how-to put it mildly, not really. Issues for the sake of propriety, pozadavat, questionnaire gave written, gone. Profile left as a sample.
Second priperlas with the guy. Sent immediately, because if they are to each other do not trust, then why the heck I disassemble these in the office.
The third came with the child. Ask a simple question:
-You Have read the ad? There's also clearly says "No children."
Fourth-comes spilled Barbie: blonde, figure-dream, eyes in a pile, the brain of a pea. About 1C ask, eyes blinking, "What is it?" Questionnaire somehow scribbled, after the column "where and whom to work," which was written: Pamoschnikom director, did not read further, but in vain.
Next comes the girl-Hippo. Writes profile, looking at me suspiciously.
After it has two: one other stupid, though not blonde. And then, when they write, look at me strangely.
Eighth was what we need: great appearance, sensible answers to questions in a computer fumbles, worked in a decent office. Gave her application form, showed where are the samples sit rejoice as the issue resolved quickly. She writes on the model, suddenly gets up and goes silent. I understand that somewhere I have something in previous writings not read. Read carefully, this is fucked up. Was at the end of the questionnaire graph: "Your preferences". Fuck knows what the author had in mind the questionnaire, but the girls learned differently.
The first thought and wrote, "from above."
Who wrote the second was blonde Barbie and sample it already was. Writes, "In the ass", crossed out, "ass", crossed out, "In the ass."
"Hippo" stared at me, wrote: "In the ass not give."
Sleduschayaaya wrote: "Cancer".
At last it was written: "No difference", then, apparently little thought, "Well I can do a blowjob."
Whinnying to tears, in the following form to Count deleted.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES