How to spend on food 7000 rubles a month

Модератор: zlata

How to spend on food 7000 rubles a month

Сообщение DARPA » 09 ноя 2014, 20:30

... allowing the whole family to eat at 6-7 thousand. rub. month: "The board should always be fruits and vegetables, but no half-finished."
We have nothing much to do not do that, just buy only what is necessary and useful. And no tricks, optimize costs and other things we do not come up. All the products are divided into three categories: those that are constantly on our table, the ones that sometimes we buy, and those that were discarded from the principle.
standing
Fruits and vegetables. We buy them in the market. In the season turns out very cheaply in the off-season is still cheaper than in the store, and the choice of more and better quality. Fruits and vegetables - is the foundation of our diet. Especially in the summer and autumn. For example, 10 kg of fruit and vegetables bought at the market, the last time cost 300 rubles. This quantity we have enough for about a week.

The fish we buy only whole and only local. Firstly, since it can be assured of its freshness. Secondly, the local fish healthier. Thirdly, it is cheaper.

Fourth, it is not poured bleach and other muck. Once I did not feel these "wonderful aroma" (when fed semi and my taste buds were completely clogged), but here's a couple of years my husband and I absolutely can not have all these fillets from supermarkets.

Of the fish we buy perch, walleye, trout (they cost 100-300 rubles. Per kilogram). In St. Petersburg, you can still buy bream and pike are also local and inexpensive.

Cooking fish mostly full (baked in the oven, and if small perch, then fry in a skillet), but if suddenly a big fish (2 kg or more), then cut into steaks or fillets.

Also buy chicken whole. This is significantly more profitable than taking individual pieces. Then bake in the oven or completely, or (more often) cut into several parts: the filet - separately, legs, wings - and back separately. On the back gives a very rich broth, in which I add the potatoes, carrots and sea kale (and can even rice, lentils or vermicelli), and here's a complete meal is ready. The remaining portion, if not cooked immediately, cleaned in the freezer, and then I get them as needed. Very convenient.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES