Most greedy, next sketch My Baby's Daddy

Модератор: zlata

Most greedy, next sketch My Baby's Daddy

Сообщение DARPA » 07 ноя 2014, 21:15

Argued somehow with friends on the topic "Who among us is the Scrooge?"
The first said that he gave the same bouquet of flowers and a wife and a mistress. The second said that all bouquets are not granted. A third said that the miser keep a mistress and almost won, but then I remembered the recent history!

* here undulation effect pictures, such as "memories" *.

Fine synulya 3.5 years does not like crap just like that. Life after all is wasted - the disorder. So this time, sitting on the pot, he wasted no time in vain, and the game with the coins, making successful investments in the sleeve, the navel.
And then came the collapse of the currency market and 5 cents flew to the depth of the pot.
"Dad, coin dropped" - sadly told me bankrupt speculators and lips twitched treacherously promising loud sanctions.
"Not ssy!" - I advised in the literal and figurative sense. "We'll get your capital on deposit insurance system! You've got less than 700 thousand there? How much?"
"Five cents."
"Well, not yet pulled, write for a refund," - I said confidently as the old file and, in fact, how the organization chosen for reimbursement under the insurance finances.
"Thanks, Dad," - said the baby and relaxed, replenished contribution.
"Well done!" - I am glad that sonny fulfilled his promise and did not piss.
After thinking a little more on the plight of the economy, the son said that was no longer going to invest and asked to wash source "income."
I, as an ideal state, it was decided to forget about the debt to the citizen son and carried the pot to the toilet, so that in the maelstrom of default bury small savings and forget about this already tiny poser.
But then the lender grabbed my leg: Dad, there COIN! Oh well, do not forget. Carefully assess the situation, I saw a bunch of illiquid incompletely covers coin worth 5 cents. The trouble is that this precious metal is not the magnet, and so pathetic in size, that any gloves nullify attempts to get it. Was the idea to equip the transaction of the depositor, but that ward off the prospect that after the return of their investments, he will run not wash their hands, and share the joy with furniture, linens, wallpaper and other accessories.
So, I called in all the force of pickpockets and almost grabbed the edge of the coin. However, the unfortunate inclination in the heat of passion caused pot heat lamp ... ugh, stool decorum and inevitably slide my hand. While I indulged in an unforgettable feeling, entered the spouse saw me with a trembling hand shitty compressing nickels, could only say ...

* Waves of memories take us back to the conversation with friends *

- Well, you miser!

That's how I won the argument. Prize, however, does not work, but saying goodbye to me only voice. Without shaking hands.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES