Modern Education in Russia

Модератор: zlata

Modern Education in Russia

Сообщение DARPA » 09 сен 2014, 18:53

Worked seller home phones and office equipment. Well and components ilk. Comes as something done. Asks the filling material for the model fax. I hand him the box with the desired item. He is attentive, they say why the package is not specified the model number. Explain: "Do you model the" gray ", and filling tape is imported only" white ". Actually why your model is not listed. But it fits." Hesitated. Bought.
Comes the next day. Eyes increased disturbance. Almost throws the box with the words: "Not suitable".
I'm not surprised, I was just wondering. And further dialogue, where I - "I", the buyer - "P":
I: Can not be. And you are exactly right call me a model?
A: Absolutely!
I: Then you say something wrong doing.
P: (furious) I have two! TWO !!!! Higher! HIGHER! Technical (which surprised me already) education !!!! And you know what? You ...
Next was a question that I have, compared with it, just an ass in the ocean. I listened ... and enjoy. I wanted something he would have said as much as possible "about me." And when he finally finished, I get invited to showcase fax was his model, and check. Right or wrong.
And now, with the words: "See, here on the cap piece of paper with the inscription:" Remove before use "? True, it is in English but you have the same two higher education ...".
I no longer saw him. They say he ran ahead of the wind .... It is only the word "two degrees," make me remember him.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES