shit. a lesson for life

Модератор: zlata

shit. a lesson for life

Сообщение DARPA » 09 сен 2014, 18:52

Captain Dement'ev only was done on vacation. He was immediately called the chief.
How did rest? As Lake Baikal? How are you feeling? -soft Interested in chief.
Lech felt something was wrong.
-Lan. Karoch. Look here, young security officer - Chief changed his tone, - Fomenko with apendikoksom fell. Group you take on yourself. Going inspection to the Urals.
In Lehi stab in the abdomen - liver still felt bad after Lake Baikal. A ride inspection - this test is not for everyone.
-Pete Will not! -dogovorilsya Captain himself.

Check passed uneventfully and -Business. Local were nice guys who know their job. Before lunch practiced. After lunch, showing attractions.

On the second day came to Lehi Single, Head of the Department:
- Today, one of our birthday beloved cat. Note on one turbazke. place
checked, the wait staff, too - completely yunatki and former pioneer, announced -Categoricity local - well, at the same time and sit on the track.
Lech, in principle, was ready for such an eventuality - traditions are strong. Especially in the Urals.

Turbazka really was a cozy place in a pine forest. Bath was right on the lake. Host campings helpful pensioner, former.
Lech from alcohol flatly refused. But local persuaded him to a local mead:
You're seeing - it's bee juice! You know how many bees should be milked? And they know what
boobs - maaaaaalenkie!
Two hours later Lech sang karaoke. In my head -yasny spring day! Boys of his group also engaged in setting up their microphones karaoke lips yunatok.
An hour later, carousal reminded Brazilian carnival! Pioneers were correct vospitaniya- dancing naked on the table. Microphones tuned here.

Suddenly Lehi in the stomach gurgled. First quietly. - It is necessary to warm up, -Think Lech and his feet went into the steam room. A minute later, the pair tumbled slave Kastsyan.
-Hey, Leh. Kapets full! I just fell in to yunatke, a one-eyed introduce
chocolate with its eye. And in my stomach like a fun grenade exploded. I have a finger in the ass!
Barely reached the toilet! And there is not free! I'm on the street, in the toilet! So with a finger and ran!
Neighing. In Lehi in the stomach calmed down.
-Good -these Local guys, I thought, and went Lech was finishing a song.
Passing the pool captain stepped in something soft. Between the toes become squeezed warm brown sausages!
-Kostyayayan! EPT! You did not carry chtol? -vzvyl Lech - muscle does not hold? Little finger chtol?
Yes it is a goose pate! It at the very beginning has been dropped -zarzhal Kostya.

Here at Lehi in the stomach growled again. Powerful wave of tsunami guts ran mead.
Fun wave swept from the bottom up. Not finding the exit wave struck just below the solar plexus, turned and ran back down! Flushing of the stomach neperevarivshiesya more salad and kebab, wave, as a second-grader at the water park, rushing down the lehinym guts. Lech gasp, clutching his stomach and bent. It was already nine-storm warning.
-On the street run! Here all busy! -Quickly Orient Kastsyan, -Palets finger Zabu not .. -
in the street heard Lech.
Lech ran, he thought, faster than a bullet. Legs gave way after the mead. On the move unwinding sheet Lech overcame the longest path in his life. It is very difficult: run, unwinding the sheet and compress treacherously Moving anal muscles.

Wave was powerful and fast. It's an orgasm some thought Lech, listening to the body. It immediately became quiet and peaceful! On the street singing birds. In the outhouse squeaked mosquitoes and flies buzzed. I wanted to smoke, even though he has never smoked Lech. Ass crying last drops of brown tsunami. Then came the treacherous: -Bulk! ...

..from loo Lech went pale, clammy wiping sweat from his forehead.
What happened, dear? -Face Rinat, local, was worried.
-I Seems ksivu fucked just ... - before his eyes flew Pictures shameful dismissal, all on the flat, looking for a job ... -I shook it in the sheet ..
- Pestets ... - breathed Rinat apparently saw the same pictures.

Pioneers and yunatok quickly expelled. Owner of the base found assenizatornuyu car. It was decided that the two are on duty in the toilet. Rest with pitchforks and rakes in the woods in a clearing control unloading govnovozki.
-Che Looking for something guys ..- King govnovozki broke off in mid-sentence, catching angry vzlyad Rinat. Baggage until dark. Evil, already sober, and all shit, filtered last cube gkorichnevoy slurry. Ksiva have not found ...

Upon arrival from a trip, Lech called General. The captain sat in the waiting room the longest hour of my life! Secretary General quietly slipped out the door and disgust gave Lehi stationery file, smelling by shit:
-On! Morning mail came from the Urals! Boss told you to, Dermentev, ksivu year wore in this form and have not changed! Penalties will not be! Free!
The file lay lehina ksiva! On leather crust proudly flaunted sword covered, brown shield!

PS: only then Lech learned from Rinat! Owner of the base was an old comrade general. He then looked at the next day the toilet again. And, wonder of wonders. Lehina ksiva caught on a root, and so it has remained, without getting into the car assenizatornuyu.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES