As I did not take a mortgage, or again, the men and women

Модератор: zlata

As I did not take a mortgage, or again, the men and women

Сообщение DARPA » 08 сен 2014, 17:47

It's all a curse men, that the crane can not fix, the women that all stupid mercantile pryntsessa ...

Wanted to share a little bit different in its history.
I'm 30 years old, slim, pretty, have a daughter 5 years old, has a foreign car, bought on credit itself is not in a motor (not the most expensive of course, but) have an apartment in the mortgage.
Had a relationship, rather it is for me they probably were.
But I always wanted to cook for a man something tasty, wait, worry about where he is got. In bed, everything is fine, at least that after a meal, after sex repeatedly, "I'm getting married." And in the pub to sit and talk about what is, and with friends.
How to buy him a car, "Do you know - that's the new Kia showroom opened?", After a while, "Yes, I would have taken myself such, if at the time of its purchase was already this", then "And here I learned that have a loan with gos.podderzhkoy for new cars to 600 thousand ", well, the money that had been added to the first installment - all on everything himself! I've chosen the color of the car))
And of course, I dreamed that I would sit in the passenger seat.
Always tried to inspire, and most importantly believe that I have it very-very!
Over 3 years his salary increased from 35 thousand 100 +. Good for you! He's smart, all he has achieved, he was like there was nobody to help me. Only rely on themselves and friends.

Next, get a mortgage, too, was inspired by herself, but "I bet for corporate clients - 10.5%," Of course you can, another mortgage, it is good that there is a down payment, will succeed. Well, think of all my sn will go to pay two mortgages. And his salary is black, under such conditions is not to take a mortgage.

And here we have approved mortgage, and I take it and ask "and to us that is beyond any joint plans?".
And the answer is just great, "you give me just a friend, you have to marry his will? Thou me now with a mortgage you throw?".
But I do not understand you men all so live - and all you friends ?!
Do you live with one, the second mistress, even a couple to "have a heart" ?!
I understand that the press can not create a family in the early 27 years, etc. But why me and another mortgage "friend", which will be deducted from my salary card ?!
And not to take another loan or car to change ....
Yes, there was an apartment of my own, but I am very aware that I would figure that I could afford to leave ... there would be friends, would talk to me as it should, even to sell his had.

I throw it?
Yes, I throw in the sense that blame themselves and say it was necessary "to."
But, what are my options:
1) invest in the future of your family
2) invest in the future of his family, that someday
3), or simply be dragged from the fact that now it was out of town girls will be hung around the neck, slam admiring eyes and scream, "Man! Apartment bought it!"

And if you think about it, I met a man after a while - I have the same first and asked "what are you thinking when this took ?! mortgage." Have to sell the apartment, which also takes not a few problems. And the "other," there will be no apartment, no interest paid. Here yes - really throw.

But now - he already has a great desire to buy an apartment, there is a down payment, then there will be opportunities.

Well, as soon as we talked, all the points were placed, changed dramatically.
I calmed down and just started to live their lives.
And just like in the movies: Friday, Saturday, Sunday - flowers every day and cafes.
Came with the machine to the official dealer for repair - all provided free of charge, and then a bunch of flowers and an invitation to the cinema / restaurant.
On the street with me began to get acquainted.
We met friends with a man who I loved. And even so, he is now trying that so many care of yourself and my daughter - I have not seen for a long time. Renovated helps - and wall Grooves (I do not know exactly what it's called) for electricians and the wallpaper and baseboards ... Helps even the word itself makes all, I'm just delighted clap eyes. In the hands and wears a speck of dust blows. I can not get enough!

And I do not know who was joking with the fate of the so - it is going to take a mortgage. And let him take himself, help and tax return, and the bank select, and calculate where that is cheaper. But myself, I'll be over to make out a mortgage only when it will be my family!

Here's a Pozitiff I turned out!
Women be women. Feminine, even if you need help, let me men to help take care of you, be men. Men need to admire and believe in them. It is not necessary to run to repair the mixer itself ...
Men, be men. Not all around full of fools, who only think about how you have a lot of money to breed because it is all so pryntsessa;)
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES