About shit, thieves, business, neuchtёnku and lost profits

Модератор: zlata

About shit, thieves, business, neuchtёnku and lost profits

Сообщение DARPA » 08 сен 2014, 03:01

I knocked once relative to a questionable business. Not even a business, and some semblance of a farm. He told me a lot of things - about a lot of money, about Europe and a lot of different garbage. For business I had no money, so with pleasure all wrapped deceive and agreed. And this pseudo-business was in breeding ostriches. Found a farm away from the city, with a dairy farm. The farm was nearly empty, cows remained 30-35 pieces. Rented barn, zatarilis feeds for a year, hired workers, brought young ostriches, in general, all the cases. But somehow it became boring. We still some livestock. Invented quail. Downloads pizdatyuschy incubator eggs laid in 2000, made ​​the cell. Again, it became boring. Come pigs yet. Downloads Vietnamese black, large white. Quail hatched rush began, pigs bred like cats. Began to sell pigs, eggs, ostriches rose, began to trot. It seems like something fun. But there was one small problem. Quail was already about 5000, and they damn srali more than all our pigs. All this shit work dumped on site. For four years, formed the same nehuёvenkaya heap. Even I would say Kuchischa. Calling from the car - sorry for the money. In the field you can not throw - the entire crop burn. The question was open.
There was also the head of the farm, Martha Vasilna, just like in the movies. Hero of Labor. Shaw was able to yell pizdets. But we had friends - buy milk, we have it - the eggs. She yelled only their fellow villagers, even the chairman. And he - at her. Stand and cocksucker each other in unison. Great! She also had a problem with the disposal of manure, which for many summer activities sracha accumulated a small sea. Were dug tremendous and quite deep holes, a kind govnosborniki where merged initially manure. One day one of our hard workers blurted out too much and fell into it govnohranilische on the ears. Bitch almost drowned, pulled with ropes. Sorry, not sfotkal - live fekaloid. When there are few cows, manure simply dumped in the barn. But it was very, very Doha. In summer it is evaporated unique rural flavor.
In one of the autumn days come and zybayu - worth dumper and some posony scoop manure from govnohranilischa and loaded into the truck. I think normalnenko finally get rid of Kuchischi. But there was a hitch. Farm gate locked, the keys were just me, mate and Martha Vasilny that she never gave the order not to pussy and milk of the cows. The gate is closed, there is Martha, and in the yard truck. Shaw for garbage? Just in case, I call, they say, Martha Vasilna, so and so, I see truck. She - "Shaw for tipper?". The answer is - "ZIL, number so and so." She - "Shaw's he doing there ?!." I - "Georgia manure."
And then damn sound of thunder! "My pussy shit ?! Bitches! Delay! Shoot! Urgent call the district! ". I'm so confused for a minute ... I think - drunk chtol?
I went over to the guys, asking what, how and how much in. They - "Yes, we then settle up with her!".
Here is a twist - take out shit and still give him money ?! Asked as they drove. It turns out that bitch pulled down the fence!
15 minutes later, Martha arrives in a cart with a horse and the district. Started bazaar. I listen and ohuevayu - turns, dump manure in other farms worth 200 bucks.
Everything! A way out - to pack shit in kulёchki and sold as fertilizer! Felt uncomfortable - people make money out of the shit, under my feet, "brown gold", and I'm stupid, but still wanted to throw. But, after discussions and small settlements has decided that it is too laborious, this scat-business. And dumb as something - people will laugh. If wholesale to sell at a reasonable price ...
Martha stripped babosy boys, forced to close up the fence, supervised leaving the gate and threatened with physical violence on them and dump truck. Precinct pointedly patted his holster. I asked Martha urged to be vigilant and not to plunder the collective good.
A few days later called and said that they would come for manure and money she had already paid.
At the gate stood obediently the same truck. After downloading, I asked if they needed more quality quail shit. But, to my disappointment, they said that this is the last flight, the owner found a cheaper and closer. Type just did not want to offend Martha, once agreed.
A week passed, every day I looked in dismay at the incredible pile of shit that can be turned into a couple of thousand bucks. And one evening in the hour "X" - arrived at the farm, I found the guard on duty in a drunk asshole and licked a clean yard. Manure was not even in old govnohranilischah. Began to examine the fence - all in one piece. I called Martha, I inform. After a pause in the tube so quietly - "Taki fucked whore ...".
The next day, in the morning interrogating the guard. It turns out that the boys have managed to remove the gate and drove four cars ...
The policeman just shrugged - shit is not held in accounting, neuchtёnka, not theft issue.
Martha Vasilna long sad about this. Because of shit some frustration ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES