How I met an innocent girl

Модератор: zlata

How I met an innocent girl

Сообщение DARPA » 08 сен 2014, 02:58

A few days ago I met with an innocent girl, uh huh. Easily. Almost straight near his home. At the grocery store, where else to find these girls ... I flew there in the evening for bread, somehow it all home, it turns out, is ended.
And here, in the shop watching the picturesque scene.

Small queue at the cash register. First - two guys with that kind cheerful naborchik products - cake, whiskey and two packs of condoms. Well, this is w itself - as well there with a cake without them ... the guy in the queue - a spectacular blonde girl, who looked about 18-20, but with a mocking twinkle in his eye - a finger in the mouth do not put. Fun mown on condoms guys, myself personally buying low fat kefirchik and some yogurt there. Well, I for her - with his bread and mineral water.

Naturally, the guys start famously driven to the girl, her name is included on someone, there birthday. It gives them back a cool phrase:

- I'm on the Sedna no plans to lose their innocence.

Guys neigh, cashier tries to keep the seriousness of the form, but it's not really coming out. Then the guys pay and move to the exit of the store, and at this girl appears poser - can not find a wallet in the bag. Then she remembers that in the morning went to the university on the other bag and left the campaign in her purse. Overall, it ended up that I lent her a hundred rubles. Well, my business card with a phone number at the same time - how else she would give them to me? And then suddenly about to begin the global financial crisis, and they need me urgently. Yes, yes. Provide funding to the real sector of the economy of the region. O_o.

Went out with this girl along the street, and I decided as a joke to her dig:

- And what do you really still a girl, hmm?

- Check that you want? - She grinned back.

Shrugged his shoulders:

- Well, not necessarily. Ready to believe in the word.

On that note, on the porch of the store we parted, each went on about his business. But she promised to call me about that my hundred. To give it to him.

And she called me :)

Yes, by the way - it turned out that her name is Valeria, but you can Lera. Though finally, normally met.

And by the way - what do you usually do on a first date? Café go? Or a movie? Or even just ... uh ... spend time in bed? Ha. It's not modern. Not creative, uh huh. We were so Leroy went to buy sugar. For plum jam, by the way ... And the jam - it will not huhry-muhry :)

And it was so. Last night the phone rang:

- Maxim? This Lera, yesterday I still forgot wallet at home, and you gave me a hundred. I want to give you the money. But there is such a thing, I'm a mother now drives to the store, she had to sugar. Direct urgently for jam. Come on out there in the same store and meet? Yeah, then I can help sugar to bring home? He's such a hard, uh ... Huh?

Well, I could not deny the girl in the sugar-bearing of, yes! In general, agreed to meet in half an hour. Somehow it was immediately clear that there will not be bored.

First, it forced me to foist the hundred rubles, I tried to refuse, Th-th-estno! Literally in my pocket I shoved them, said that otherwise can not, was not used. Then we selected the sugar - a bag of five pounds, well, I did, and told her to the house. Okay, okay, I admit - to the apartment. But there certainly did not go, I decided not to disturb my mother's vareneizgotovleniya process. And then suddenly I'm at it negatively affected. Prigorit there yet, from my mother's frustration at my form. Or plums from seed mom still make clean, yo!

But the finished jam in a jar me Lera promised as soon as ready to be - both at once. Here, I will now tea with plum jam soon drink, yum ...

Hmm. Yesterday about this jam my friend said on the phone. And he began to laugh. Said that I Lera very well for continued dating breeds - first asked to help, and then promised to feed. And what is wrong with us, the men, and we must.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES