How us cheat in banks

Модератор: zlata

How us cheat in banks

Сообщение DARPA » 31 авг 2014, 16:04

What we know about the "Savings"? One of the biggest? One of the oldest? Controlled by the government? The lowest rates on consumer loans? Bank who appreciates every customer? The most honest in relation to it? Maybe ... but with the value and integrity to every client is not so simple, look at the reverse side of the coin.

In June, I took a loan of "Sberbank" for a certain amount, the average by today's standards. Money is needed urgently, but planned to repay the loan immediately once selling your car, ie amount was almost equivalent to the value has not sold cars. Friendly credit manager, minimal paperwork, a couple of hours of time and vot required amount on my current account opened on the same day. 20th of each Month-day payment, fill up your account, and with it comes a certain amount of monthly write-off on the payment schedule. Everything is standard and usually not the first loan in the bank, credit history-ideal.

The most interesting thing started when I sold my car just three weeks, I decided to pay off most of the loan (90%). Without waiting for X hours (namely, the 20th day of) I brought these 90% of the bank on the calendar was on 14 July. Money I gladly accepted (well, more like!) And deposited into my account, but to write off the account to repay the loan politely refused because "Did not work the program write-off" and "come on the 19th, can earn." Well, I think that while there is time.

Come on July 19 with a request to recalculate the schedule of payments Subject to the 14 th of the sum in the account. The answer is the same girl manager "program does not work." Well, I say, if the program does not work, I refuse to make a monthly payment until the money is written off from the account and I will not be given a new payment schedule. The manager realized that arguing is useless and killing 3:00 my time and I showed to light including "The new payment schedule," which takes into account the impairment sum of the brought to the account previously. After that, I quietly left the bank.

On this "magic" "Sberbank" has not ended. Appearing in the bank on August 19 with the aim to pay on schedule recalculated reduced monthly payment, I ohudivleniem know that debiting the account has not been produced since the 19th of July. That is, I have to pay according to the schedule of payments from June 20th !!! And all the same 8 000r., And not in 1500 as it was in the "restated" 19 th July schedule! That is, I overpay on interest for the second month, and the amount of a home into the personal account and continues to hang there non written (and the bank uses it in its sole discretion)! I began to "boil", b ... be, I draw on that night the money ?! Conversation with the chairwoman of the branch to nothing lead, she offered to write a "claim" and create a new one, is the third schedule of payments !!!

Schedule compiled, written complaint, but the end of history is not visible. Since filing a claim has passed 10 days and silence ... I am preparing a statement of claim, will demand compensation as overpayment and moral damages. Go to the end of principle!

P.S. While waiting for conversion chart what that pensioner rubbed the same as "the program does not work and will not be able to prepay." What vampirё Sberovskoe, find someone in the court did not address? Sorry for pensioners ...
P.P.S. Venue Nizhny Novgorod branch of "Sberbank" at Prospect. Youth. Be careful!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES