Interview with Igor friends. "Our guys wanted to destroy Yarosh, but I talked ..." 08/26/2014

Interview with Igor friends. "Our guys wanted to destroy Yarosh, but I talked ..." 08/26/2014

Сообщение DARPA » 30 авг 2014, 17:38

Advisor to the famous Igor Ivanovich Strelkova, told Alexander Chalenko some details of how the resistance began Novorossia.
- Why Archer resigned from the post of Minister of Defense DNI? Who initiated the resignation?
- I can only guess about it. At the time of retirement, I at his job three days had already been on a business trip in Moscow, so did not see the picture of what is happening inside. One can say that despite all the personnel changes, the New Russia and has held ukroem-fascists, and beat even more. Therefore, I am convinced that there is no parade in honor of the "Independence Day" Ukraine will not be able to hold Bandera.

- Here you are, his adviser, and Margaret Seidler left of New Russia, and is now Slavic squad Strelkova? He could not leave the battlefield.
- "Slavyantsi" continue to fight, they are the most battle-worthy army detachments of New Russia.
Yes, and the new Minister of Defense Kononov (call sign "King") - a radical slavyanets who bravely fought there since the early days of the conflict, is now fighting here. And very cleverly manages fighters. Thus, the defeat of the Nazis in ukroem-Shahtarsk in which our troops lost in killed 9 people and ukroem-fascists - and a half thousand, plus 200 armored vehicles - that's his job, and the work "Slavyantsi" that were the basis of our forces in this city.
We Orthodox Christians, and therefore met the Orthodox Church. We were introduced by a common friend. I have to say (in response to the conspiracy nonsense ukroem Nazis), it was not a "conspiracy of special services", and the partnership of Orthodox people who have common views on life. During the coup evromaydannogo we discussed aspects of the future of the civil war (at that time it was already clear that it will unleash evromaydanschiki), their participation in the fight against the Nazis. Then I worked with him as a part of the Self-Defense Forces of the Crimea, where he moved after the coup. Then he graciously invited me to follow him further. So I found myself in Slovyansk, where he became an adviser on information and policy.

- What do you like in the New Russia, and what does not?
- I like the pro-Russian attitude of the population, I sympathize with my comrades. With our boytsami- "Slavyantsi" and live under the shells, and to die is not so scary. Very high morale, friendship and mutual assistance. Of course, there are also some negative characters, but they are quickly eliminated by "natural selection" - fleeing from danger or are isolated for the offense. I do not like the nature of New Russia - more precisely, lack thereof. I'm used to deep forests and rivers. But it's not scary.

- You're advised Arrow to issue an order prohibiting the mat in the army DNR?
- All orders Gunmen writes itself. Another thing is that I, and all Orthodox kernel militia him warmly support in this endeavor. I do not see this roundnose swearing nothing courageous and "hilarious." As rightly pointed out Fusiliers, this destructive blasphemy against God and the Mother of God.

- Margaret Seidler told me that a few years before Evromaydana you told her that would be civil war and what you need to prepare for it, that is, learn to shoot. And you studied together. How do you understand how to feel?
- I, too, "the binomial theorem." The Civil War and the collapse of Ukraine were completely unavoidable. First, Ukraine is too different: here converge different civilizations. Orthodox, Uniate Catholic regions, a little - the Islamic world. Secondly, the destructive forces received huge funding from Western governments, as well as local idiots then ruling "Party of Regions". The only thing I was somewhat mistaken in terms of: expected start of the war in 2015. But the failure to sign the Association of Yanukovych and the European Union has accelerated the process ... That is why I have two and a half years ago, wrote in his article: "... Neo-Bandera regularly advertise in all media are invited to all the most popular television shows. And it is absolutely impossible without the patronage of the highest ranks of the government. According to the author of this article, a senior person, who requested anonymity, surrounded by rapidly losing popularity Yanukovych had a plan on how to save his political career. These people decided to give carte blanche Ukrainian neo Tyagnybok who publicly vowed to fight against "the Jews and the Muscovites." Indeed, against the backdrop of "thugs" Tyagnybok even lost popularity Viktor Yanukovych will look guarantor of peace and order. Naturally, the "Freedom" party has no chance to win across Ukraine and make it something like "Third Reich." But here is to take power in the Western part of it and make it ethnic cleansing, if, God forbid, the developments will follow the collapse of the Yugoslav scenario in Ukraine, they can ... ".
However, because of the cowardice and stupidity of the Ukrainian authorities, which was hard to believe, the Nazis still took power almost throughout Ukraine. So, war was inevitable. My friends and I tried hard to stop it. But even during the riots evromaydannyh authorities refused to believe me. Then I have literally a hundred times wrote and spoke of the inevitability of the Civil War, but the authorities believed that it is impossible to overclock maidan, allegedly with the Nazis can be negotiated.
At that time we helped "Berkut", information supporting the forces of order, called to stop the war begins. In his video, for example, at the beginning of February, I predicted the beginning of the decisive offensive neo-fascists during the Olympic Games in Moscow, and the beginning of the Civil War: The illegitimate power, which could only come through a coup d'etat, of course, could only cause rejection in the New Russia. It just happened. But I almost nobody believed. And my friends and I decided to take action themselves.
So we long before the beginning established armed self-defense, which came in and Margarita - the only girl. We received, however, only basic skills marksmanship, hand-to-mined. Tactics, I do not have time to explore. Another thing is that some of our soldiers were combatants and were ready for the war initially. Margaret and I were the only public persons in the group, the others do not "light" in social activities, initially preparing for other tasks. We are not amused himself with thoughts about the salvation of the Fatherland as a small force, but were going to protect their families and become a small "crystallization point" anti-fascist forces. Immediately after the coup, we joined in the squad Strelkova in Crimea.
However, some of our guys were well prepared militarily, but was completely inexperienced in politics. For example, if they were going to destroy Yarosh. I advise. Said that it is not our method (if the war had only just begun, and the massacres ukroem-fascists civilians was not yet). Besides, I explained to them the main thing: that the existence of such a rare fool as Yarosh, in the ranks of the neo-fascists are extremely useful for us. Then Yarosh fully met my expectations by making a number of crazy statements like that he's going to blow up our gas pipeline than defied the European Union and the United States. Then it has failed due to the incompetence of their own military operations, substituting for our fire fighters Fire. If Yarosh was not, we should have to invent him.
It is a pity that it is now likely to kill their own curators, such as the Armenian homosexual Avakova. Sashka White. Yarosh us there is no substitute.

- You took an active part in the life of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate. What's happening now?
- Autocephalous party will still be, and will even increase. The presence of degenerative fascist regime in Ukraine makes it impossible to self-purification official church structures. The Nazis constantly put pressure on the UOC-MP with the aim of breaking off from Moscow. Methods - from the pogroms of temples to bribery church officials. Decision church problems, as well as all other Ukrainian problems can be for today only military. Enter peacekeepers forced denazification Ukraine ...

- What plans to deal with Archer in the future?
- I have not talked to him after retirement. But I am confident that he will continue to defend our homeland from the Nazis.
DARPA

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO