Legendary lecturers of MISIS

Модератор: zlata

Legendary lecturers of MISIS

Сообщение DARPA » 28 авг 2014, 15:47

It should be noted that the originals at the institute and without Trenogina enough. I'll try to remember some sketchy.
Professor Kostin. Department of History of the CPSU. For pozzherodivshihsya hard to explain what this thing is. We called it "Around the world"-but a whisper. In general, solid stuff, but the language is necessary to keep their mouths shut, because that try vyaknut immediately from the Institute of departure. And that's a light-version. Standard this very discipline led some sad bastards, boomy about love for the Party (with a capital letter) a dimensional snore zala.No not ours.
Kostin collected notices.
I think he was an ardent anti-Soviet, but struggled with the power of a peculiar-leading up to the point of absurdity, and so the presentation is not sparkling logic predmeta.Podacha material passionate in the extreme, all of the first series there were petty spat saliva suspension. Plus every lecture he finished blasphemy world sionizmu.Dovodya a while to complete azhitatsii.Pryam Cato the Elder, that ended all his speeches (regardless of their subject matter) in the Senate with the phrase: "In addition, I think that Carthage must be destroyed »(Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam).
In view of the audience (and the MISA is a traditional Jewish shop) is was a strong move.
Eventually I persuaded people to give him a standing ovation.
The picture turned out decent. Lecturer at the Department of rages, watering mat world Jews in the audience 70% of the brightest representatives of output to clean water nosed tribe stood applauding and shouting "Bravo !!!", "Encore!"
Subsequently, it has become a tradition. Kostin thrilled. Zhidomasony also made ​​a real fan of Professor anti-Semite.
And we actually lyubili.Bylo for that.
What Prof. hated it-so delay. More by.On only rage entered penogon brought at full capacity, and then some sort of a bitch at the door scratching. All inspiration down the drain.
Zasonyam got it to the fullest.
Example.
Costin just moved to a favorite topic, already piled sweaty shaft of inspiration already unpronounceable Jews and Zionists in the usual speech replaced by Jews-and, and? What? Knocking?
-What There damn breaking ?!
Guessing.
Teaching prostitute Meshalkin miserable superconductivity exists (complete lack of resistance) of finely-shaking at the door with another gang bang, you see, was not released.
Kostin inflates nozdri.Vraschaet bloodshot eyes.
Meshalkina hunted bleats supposedly slept: lay down late, about three ...
Costin (surprisingly sympathetic)
Yeah, well, you have not kept something yourself, my dear? Formed about one-b and b to a lecture on time ripe!
Hall howls under the tables ...
Well this is not to love?
Chemist prof. Golutvin outwardly resembled singer Arcadia Severnogo.Otlichalo his knowledge of chemistry, Native
singer with binge drinking and passion for the women.
As we decided to nip it in the lecture. At the very verhoture.Tolko poured into glasses brandy (Dad "gave" collection "Ararat") - Golutvin did rack. Moved his nostrils, and as a setter went on the trail of the "top flair." We swooned. Sitting, writing, holding glasses to the desk below.
Rear wanders Sniffs professor. Accurately locate the source.
Through his teeth.
-Herase Student walks ... Ararat quarter of a century ... The merchants of the first guild, shit ...
Then he goes down.
We exhale. When waiting to turn away and ... aaaam!
Golutvin suddenly turns around and the whole room:
-Horrrrosho Went !!!
We settle.
At the output of catches me by the button.
Brandy-so that you as kaldyri jammed under the desk, it is necessary to relish the idiots. Ahh, what would you understand! In short, to me the exam without such did not come.
Tyrit house had a second bottle ...
God forbid it was to get him on the exam under razbolevshuyusya liver. All the peasants bananas.
The women he favored, and twos not put fundamentally. The surrender to him as our Indian vyryazhalos
street slut skirts in the navel, fishnet stockings, lipstick on polrozhi-prof loved all bright.
Surpassed all Meshalkina-pointedly removing briefs before auditoriey.Ot skirt was there too-the same name.
Meshalkina ... While trying something to announce, professor intently watched her crotch. Not otryvayas.Surovo. Molcha.S squint.
Finally, the agitator went red spots embarrassment and was still. In complete silence, it never asked Golutvin traced her zachetke their parishes.
Shaking slut dumps into the corridor.
What have you got there?
-Nnnne Know ...
-Show!
-Scha. Weather. Catch your breath and she will look. Oh! Uraaa! Four !!!! "Well," that is!
-Being That can not. Aka "for pussy" Threefold only gives! Give it to me!
-On, look!
Hangs pause. Finally someone notices.
-Not, garnets, it is not a foursome.
-What?
-most Read!
In zachetke large, clear nachertano- "good !!!"
The most prominent figure of the Institute was Academician Anatoly theoretical physics teacher-Anatolich Abrikosov. Nobel laureate, for a moment. Landau's pupil.
The great scholar, without jokes. But the lecture he ... It's a nightmare.
AA sincerely believed that the theoretical physics of us-most one on potok.Vot this one he read lektsii.Ostalnye scrunching the brain in an attempt to understand anything in this endless equations, which he wrote on the blackboard.
Moreover, academician quiet voice and slurred diction. Full out.
Sit like meditating. Tosca full. At the bottom of a quiet bubnezh in Chinese, not a damn thing you can not hear, and if heard, is not clear.
Ahead of me Jura Boltinsky trying though zakonspektirovat written beacon. Then he will understand, they say.
Hippo decides to cheer up a friend. And gently pokes him in the ribs with a compass. I for some reason, egged support begemochyu foot-and Begin the whole carcass flies vpered.Santimetr needle enters Eureka in the back.
Savage Roar on the entire audience:
-YES What are you going on, BITCH !!!!!
Anatoly fright turns, reassuringly raises in front of you and handle:
-SCHAZ, Schaz I'll explain !!!
Kroet.Lyudi people crawling in the aisles unable to rise ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES