Summary for August 26, from the information of the press center "East", "Ukrainian soldiers at the Donbass driven like sheep to the slaughter"

Summary for August 26, from the information of the press center "East", "Ukrainian soldiers at the Donbass driven like sheep to the slaughter"

Сообщение DARPA » 28 авг 2014, 14:50

August 26, 2014 at the Donbass major combat operations were in a southerly direction along the line Donetsk - Ilovajsk - Amvrosievsky district - Novoazovsk - REGNUM correspondent Information Officer Press Center "Vostok" callsign "North". - Trying to stop the advance of the militia, the junta tightens artillery here and all that is possible, and the last rocket systems.
There is a huge concentration of troops in Volnovaha. In the fortified places there is a lot of artillery. While there is a clean gun war. Our offensive continues in the southern direction. The northern front is held. With no connection Lugansk. What they have going on, we do not know. Once will be released on bond, would be something known.
There are fights on the outskirts of Donetsk. Walked skirmishes near pos.Peski. In the area of ​​our scouts destroyed 2 tanks. In Donetsk employs many raiding and reconnaissance groups. They are armed with mortars. Involved a lot of effort to identify them. They ride in cars, put mortar and work out for whatever purpose, then change position. Approximately half of all attacks carried out by these groups of Donetsk. In Lugansk, was the same, because of overlap DRG traffic in the city. Donetsk - a city of great size, therefore more difficult to work, but the success is. Said that several such groups already neutralized, but several groups still present. According to preliminary data, in Donetsk found fragments of missiles "Tochka-U", which is the day before the city fell. Subjected to shelling and MAKEEVKA Yasinovataya.
We fix the retreat of the enemy. MAT leave from Dokuchaevsk. I understand that they, too, are drawn to Volnovaha. With Ilovaiskaya also no communication. Apparently, in Ilovaiskaya fighting continued with parts of the National Guard. Most likely, his listener group cut, fixed retreat Ukrainian troops. Today, the area Krasnopartizanskaya artillery militia destroyed a large stock of ammunition and fuel punitive. There is a loss of personnel APU. According to reports, under Novoazovskiy fighting continued. There was fighting in the suburbs. Ukrainian troops drew off some of the troops in the direction of Mariupol, they is a preparation for the defense of Mariupol.
With the first victories and successes of the militia greatly boost the morale of the locals break "hot line." Call and congratulate. A lot of information comes about moving technology APU from the locals.
A lot of information that people are fleeing from Mariupol. Is evacuated banks and auto. I think a day or two, and the setting will be more understandable. Militias are in no hurry to enter the new settlements. There's a lot of sabotage and reconnaissance groups, fighting the enemy positions very well fortified, many dressed in civilian spies, partisans. Street battles will mean for us heavy losses of personnel. We do not have a lot of personnel, to send them to the slaughter, as does the Ukrainian army. Very often, I personally have my heart bleeds when Ukrainian soldiers are driven like sheep to the slaughter. Suppose they are wrong and deceived, but the other side of a human mind. Especially because it's a civil war, not some enemy from overseas or from the other end of the continent. Conflict is caused due to some differences in their views on how to live and develop the country. In my opinion, the civil war - the worst thing that exists, "- said the" North ".
DARPA

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO