Dreams Come True (35 +)

Модератор: zlata

Dreams Come True (35 +)

Сообщение DARPA » 25 авг 2014, 14:51

When I was botanistym studentishkoy in '95 seem happened one meeting. My friend and I were standing after years of disco in the center of the city and drank vodka. Suddenly stopped by "nine", something with her in the engine hissed, zadymelo, the machine froze. Of fucking at the time cars (for our Sranomuhkska) got Upset man and a couple of amazing blondes. Rather, one is so-so, but the second ... It was a fucking nymph, all I dreamed of pollyutsionnyh dreams. Ass, perfect tits, sponges, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! But then I realized that I do love in a fairy I do not shine. The reasons I will not explain, because I was like a Latvian-dick, but the soul. Then we helped dude, poured water, changed the pipe and they sped away in his night rendezvous.
Time has passed. In our Sroannomuhkske appeared even tyrnet (Intrernet it is difficult to call). Naturally, I was working, was the beloved wife and snotty-vociferous offspring. So with this fucking tyrnete, if you wait a half an hour it was even possible in the first picture blyadushnno-svodnicheskih Mambo view.
I found her. That was it, judging by the photos become even more beautiful from that juvenile lapwing.
We met a couple of times. She said that she loves male striptease, white wine with dried fish vprikusku.Nu there we traveled a little romantic in pubs.
And then I went to my old method. Took him to a strip club, watered white wine. Took him to a motel and fucked her amazing sex appeal body.
She really did not mind, she said only in the ass or not, and to finish better in the mouth, well, there is not the type to get pregnant.
Courage we a couple of months before my wife found correspondence and did not break my hump cast iron skorovodu. A couple of scars on his leg remained for life.
It took another couple of years. Phoned, written off. Her life is cracking. Her husband, a former Marine, a veteran of the first Chechen began to thump on black.
Thump to the protein rather to microwaves. Swell and talking with microwave, clink with ney.Pizdets shorter.
Well, I like a true gentleman took a bottle of dried white and silver carp, the lady went to comfort. We drank a lot. And again I fucked her amazing sex appeal body. Now taboos and limits were not. Naeblis like gophers in the spring, the joy and thrill.
It took another three years, well short phoned yesterday. Already she divorced her second husband. Crying, all on sedatives. I will go for the province, but in the "Feed" saw a piece of salmon nehuystvenny need to comfort the lady ... on dzhentelmentski.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES