Who does not work - does not eat: an open letter to Arkhangelsk refugees from Ukraine

Модератор: zlata

Who does not work - does not eat: an open letter to Arkhangelsk refugees from Ukraine

Сообщение DARPA » 25 авг 2014, 14:23

I just learned today, it turns out that even on August 14 in our regional newspaper "True North" published a letter Ukrainian Refugees Vladimir Putin.

"Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich!

Appeal to you Donbass refugees from the city of Arkhangelsk, living in a rehabilitation center "Spring" on the street P. Galushina 6.

Asking for your help. Everything, from the director of the center to the parent structures, let us understand that we are not wanted !!! We drove through your program, refugee status are not given. Forced to sign documents for temporary residence in the territory of the Arkhangelsk region. Threatening to evict 15 September 2014 due to arrival of citizens vouchers for rehabilitation. Educational institutions are not available to children. Do not let the media into the territory of the center. Baby food virtually no medicines, personal hygiene, and so on. D.

With respect to refugees Donbass you! "

Today in the journal olelookoyeah I read another letter MChSniki Dmitry Chistyakov - "Who does not work - does not eat: an open letter to Arkhangelsk refugees from the Ukraine." Who's right and who is wrong - I do not know.

"Dear Ukrainian friends!

I have carefully read the article in "Pravda Severa" for August 14, "Send us into another area." Impression of the article - that burst long zrevshy abscess. That is correct - there is a problem and it needs to be discussed and solutions. You wrote a letter to Putin - your sacred right. You spoke, and you heard in all power structures. The very very sorry for you, and largely support. All of you I know well, so many of you come to me with various requests, and I have an idea of ​​the problems and needs, you are facing. Perhaps that is why, too, have a right to publicly convey their point of view and explain to you, and along with my fellow countrymen, why some issues are, shall we say, lack of understanding of your host side.

Every time I see your men in flip-flops sitting in the courtyard of the bucket with cigarette butts in the middle of the working day, I am perplexed - how can you live? How to live, eat, drink someone else's expense - and not work ?! Sorry, but the situation is a lot like my old cartoon "Dereza" when a kind grandfather led a goat in your house. All pets - at work. And it is - "Oh, my grandfather, I am tired!" - "Do not touch Dereza! Let rest!" So, my friends. How long did you have to sanatorium places? - That's just it.

You're talking to me, yes you do not work! - I responded to draw your attention to the urban traffic flow all these foreign cars, is that the salary 8-10 thousand? All those traveling to these people - crooks and thieves? No, you have to start somewhere, and then work with higher wages will find. But no - it is more convenient while away the bucket with cigarette butts and spit past to do the same. I have other instances where the same as you, the people came to Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk, Kotlas - but no free food, no free housing they have. And no state structure does not go to them and do not straighten all the documents in a matter of days. You-you-do. At the same time, imagine a daughter w / working on two "low-prestige" jobs to feed and Appliances paralyzed father. That anyone should really help - just about people know people 10-15 activists, and say about your needs in all media.

Idleness on state rations

Around you - the private sector. Can not you walk on it and look for work - weeding, harvesting, mostochki correct, paint a fence? Did no one would not find a part-time job?

You know that annoying staff in the "spring", and Veterans Hospital? - Banal your reluctance to take out the garbage for themselves. With pain and bewilderment speaks of this staff PVR ... My friends, let's call a spade a spade: this rudeness, when the nurse for a really modest salary forced to maintain healthy people on full board waiting in / on the job, and even backed up with free housing. How long have you seen their public spaces, in that you have made them? That mess with things that you have somehow and do not need - it's time to stop. After all, the place where you live - medical facilities, after all.

A nightly return of the "eyebrow"? .. And calls clothes police fights in the TAC? .. Think hush-hush, and it is not visible? .. Do you think that with all of this is not sick of those who cares about you, is preparing to you clean up after you? .. Come on, look at yourself through the eyes of the host country!

You know what I would do in place of the regional government? Do not you want to accept the employer during a job fair on August 8 at the Center for Employment - date you 3 weeks to live on all ready, and you are welcome to free medical care. There actually have live children with visual impairment, the elderly, sick and miserable. You're in the vast majority - are healthy and able-bodied. Open for you TACs in camp give saws, axes and small stoves. Serves yourself and look for a job that is not served on a silver platter with organized transport to the employment center. Complimentary newspapers bring to a job offer, you can read, and can allow for kindling, your right. Children? - We have a temporary accommodation center for minors on the Border, a school nearby. Feed, clothe, and obuyut homework check. Another great option - let the village where there is a huge housing and gardens, forest, river, hunting, fishing. Anything is better than the native broken Lugansk, Gorlovka, Kramatorsk, Donetsk ... And yet for disabled adults - that the morning bus, orange vests, brooms, shovels - and on the streets. Work out room and board and other collateral. Alas, this is not done, and should be. Idleness corrupts. Many of you have lived in enforced idleness in Rostov PVR, and continue to do the same in Arkhangelsk. But with an important difference - in Arkhangelsk your idleness does not explain the inability of employment (in three days, you did all the permissions). Today every idleness - voluntary.

Benefactors also cry

Arkhangelsk opened for you the center of charitable aid "from the heart" on Gagarin, 46, you were assigned two days - Wednesday and Friday - for you to be able to get dressed and put on shoes. Other days are designed to accept things and work with them - all of this a lot of work. So why come here are the same, and even every day? .. It's about lodgers sanatorium school on Karl Liebknecht. Rummage packages brought by humanitarian aid, leaving gadyushnik and morally killing employees of the Center? Run as a job? Of course, profit is obvious: why get a job if you do not ask from where can one come get clothes for a few thousand equivalent? Did you know that you are there, do not want to see? .. You were there waiting, but no one imagined that all will result in the - in the boorish attitude, mess, an absolute unwillingness to hear and perform simple rules. And that, dear, Center, where we have to deal with at times and alcoholics, and the homeless. 6 years of work - but such that you arrange not happened. Me by the owners of the Center tearfully asked for help - communicated to refugees, which can not be so! Now, dear, will be on schedule: Wednesday and Friday, from 13 to 19, the entrance to a few people in the remaining days of the issuance of the Centre, I'm sorry, does not work. This is because you brought those to their heart for 6 years in a row involved in charity care. It's on your behavior crazy philanthropists who do not understand why you are asking and asking, even when the dump things in common corridors TACs. Be modest, that is ...

When you Provincial Government organized a job fair, you do not choose nothing at all? Very, very?

Your problem is that you as a result of the war were beggars. Lost what people accumulate is not something that for years - for decades and generations. Now you want all at once - and to pay 40-60 thousand, and apartments in the property, and kindergartens with night stay - to a single mother could work. I got that impression from communicating with you. And the reality is - it is that does not match your idea of ​​Russia and of the diamond-gas-oil Arkhangelsk region. Do you think that in other regions of honey smeared? - I hasten to disappoint, all about the same. Your name in the Komi Republic, the mine, and you have seized upon it as a saving straw? - Well, you are not children, look online, type in the name of mine - and you will be surprised that they are in the verge of bankruptcy.

About the food. I do not like the fact that they give for free? - Get yourself. Go mow the grass. Go to dye bath. Bricks laying. I - Officer - able. And if the motherland in his current capacity does not need me - I'll go and put the same furnace, develop lawns. Yes, even a car wash at a car wash. And yet - I also have pedagogical education, I will teach in the school. And you? "We're all miners can dig, and can not dig!" Is that it? .. Because you went to work a few units. And those who seemed light in the window, who would like to work - suddenly backed off - no really, it is better so, all found in PVRe "bad" staff and not less than "bad" Terekhov.

As a family of immigrants in the paragraph on country (CECOS) arranged a conflict on the grounds that the entire 5-liter bottles of drinking water were not given, were given a bottle for two families. You hear yourself? Most of the residents drink water boiled tap water, and do not bother to drinking from a bottle! Ask, you do not have a kettle? - There is. - Teach the boil? - No, we can. And you want to swear - so your problem is not worth a jigger!

Well, know yourself? So, the people who work with you every day, see your "Wishlist" and unwillingness to work - are outraged. Quietly among themselves. Even, I'm sorry, your guardian angels philanthropists. They dropped wings and a halo does not shine.

Those who work - notice privechayut and strive to give them the best - including earnings. The benefit of such examples is. And a rolling stone gathers no moss. How many of you, I say, create groups VKontakte "Donbass in Arkhangelsk"! You can put back their profiles and needs, there is a half-Arkhangelsk going to help you, including, and in finding housing and jobs - it's a month has passed, and the group has just appeared. Is this not an indication of the stunning level of immaturity, when even work for 20 minutes is not done? Well, not as residents of Arkhangelsk moderate your same needs and cut off the excess? Who of you will be looking for your future - jobs, housing? You do not see that we have people living in wooden houses with toilet "play-closet" and go to work for 10 thousand a month? That we go home with piles, burn, fall apart - and these people also need housing. Do you think their problem, I suppose, should "push"? Spit on them? - No? You now live quietly on all ready, in the free heat and satiety, let's be honest. Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Seek and ye shall find. And the bread in the sweat of his brow. Because who does not work - do not eat. It is a pity that you have to repeat these old truths sitting at their buckets with cigarette butts.

With respect and hope for understanding, Dmitry Chistyakov.

P.S. I am well aware that many of you may become hate me for this publication. But the truth is, that did not work and at the same time to ask, demand and complain - just a shame.

P.P.S. Comment VKontakte: About drunken brawler planning meeting yesterday at the governor was announced - in the family, of course, "has its black sheep", and the nerves they have, I'm sure, at the end, but it was so, why? And where the money for a drunken brawl? Sympathetic help?

And about unemployment - saw the Ministry of Labor Statistics - only 31 vacancies miner is not provided, and 70% of the remaining displaced persons are provided by function. What's wrong with specialization "teacher"? They are very well earned, and especially in rural areas - and there is lift, and provide housing. And who does not want the specialty - we have a lot of restaurant type establishments where workers are constantly required, though registration there will be a minimum, but at the hands of thousands of 20-25 can get, and it's for a very good salary Arkhangelsk. Carwash! Please open almost every quarter. Its possible to have 25 thousand. And so on ...

I see a little post negative turns, but I negativity to our brothers do not feel, honestly!

But after reading the manifesto, I've felt like a refugee in his own country: Apartment Renting, albeit at a friendly price, but still biting good budget, the credit for the car, because without it all, and it is estimated to me beyond economical than travel by public transport, social programs do not let the young family, because the addresses of residence we have enough footage at all, and bums we are legally have no right to be. That's where Dmitry Leonidych, homespun truth? ".

Source

I recently wrote an open letter to migrants from Donbass (http://kontrmaidan.ru/analytics/9085). A storm of criticism in my address, which is poured out in the comments - you can judge for yourself. But today all counterarguments were broken a single meeting. I went home in the evening on the bus route 42. Called my old and good friend Sveta Romanova, the guardian angel of refugees, and told her about the fact that today 10 more refugees and one "godovasika" brought to the hostel on the agricultural college sulfate. Briefly explained what they need from the necessary. Opposite me sat a middle aged man, neatly dressed in polished boots. He once in a special looked at me and said, "With MOE?" - "Yes." "Dmitri?" - "Yes." - "Cool article. That's right you have written. "- "Thank you." - "My name is Igor. It will be necessary - address. Galushina, 6 room such and such. "I could not believe it and asked: "Spring?" - "Yes." Igor shook my hand. "You were just 70 percent support. You said it right. Nothing in buckets with cigarette butts sit. Me and Viktor Pavlovich support - all right it requires. "

It was a refugee from Lysychansk. Igor was in the army, because I do not give a photo of him and I do not write the name. "I was there in the winter in the militia. Then he said to his children - all, I'm leaving. Enshrined there. Then you come. Well, they kept silent. - Igor painful to recall his military past and future of our Motherland. He is really a veteran, and I know that look, I understand everything without words. Now studying at the Center for Employment. - I've got a wife and children remained. Jobs are everywhere - you just have to want. Now I'm in a nightclub, from 21 to 6 per night - a thousand. In loading can earn 600-700. Bad really? So, after reading your article today, we've got emptied - all men went to look for work. Women with children really hard - but the man is always possible to find a job! "We exchanged phone numbers and said goodbye to the heat ost.Galushina.

In my opinion, the goal is achieved. Just place an absentee men's conversation. Time stroking the backs with persuasion, "Well, wait, well, maybe something else will turn up," has passed. The men went to look for work.

Do you want to confirm - I will give the phone to journalists Igor. Lie and invent fakie me to anything. Thanks for all the comments to the open letter. As always - from the heart. Not trollte persons - among them, and because these guys like Igor.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES