In the 90s of the campaign in a tavern almost 100% led to participation in the massacre

Модератор: zlata

In the 90s of the campaign in a tavern almost 100% led to participation in the massacre

Сообщение DARPA » 17 авг 2014, 16:43

Whenever going into any tavern feel that my hair stands on end at the back of his neck. But quickly fall. The reason for this genetic memory. In the 90s of the campaign in a tavern almost 100% led to participation in the massacre. Either beat you or you or you. Sit could not be anyone: he likes, not likes, and "Everybody Dance" Everyone finds it-men have played major roles, women are encouraged Cavaliers squealing and screaming, "Stop!", The orchestra asked the tempo, the administration spore fits into account fighters polomatoe property.
Over the years I have learned to battle in one movement to tear off the leg at the neighbor table (dropping dishes for neighbors future opponents), playfully jumping behind the bar, just shedding from cops (once managed otmazatsya, wearing a dirty coat from the back room-type local) s most importantly, a half hour before, to feel the impending fight. Even if he has served its cause.
The most memorable battle took place in a tavern "Hamovniki" that adorn the Luzhniki.
"How do you call a boat" there -sobiralis respectively notorious Hamovniki and hamovnichihi local apparel market.
Mores prevailed-related merchants walked vengeance.
At that time I was in this utyanuli edalni ohamevshego farmer what that poluznakomye polubandity with Shabolovki.Priyateli Algis. I'm for any kipish except hunger strike, why did not you go. Moreover, in terms of local realities walking to the pub in a mug (and even more so with the lady) was equated to the mortal sin of suicide.
And then, and the company was formed 5-digging (three shabolov, I Algis) more or less enough, I thought. Naive.
Came and sat down, moved onto. Kabak generally the beer, but vodka is. Someone from our went to negotiate with the musicians. Idiot recently risen, plus if I wanted to make a pleasant, whether uest, but he ordered 10 replays "7-40." Nerd.

"In forty-seven he comes
At seven forty he comes -
We all know
Our AGIC locomotive.
Leads to a wagon,
He carries with him the cars
Stuffed lyudyami,
If the hay cart. "

Visitors to the third embodiment, lick greasy fingers and wiped them on the hair and began to poke them in the soloist. Mol we are conductive, pianist, clipping right here will do a blunt table knife, if you do not cover for this Jewish shop.
Shut up. Knuckles went to understand and disappeared. I go out to look, and see how to pass it predictably pussy two music critics. Not agree tastes. Guys healthy, but hurt passionate process. Take a chair, where they were strong, and both jam from the back.
Knuckles surprised Morgan did not expect that everything is so fast here zakonchitsya.I hear SOUNDBITE pulls back chairs. I turn and stolbeneyu-stands table Solntsevskaya soldat.12ryl. Blowing lads decided to revel without senior-and that's a couple of colleagues, I just caressed breech furniture. We fucked up. Further remember vaguely as he was in prostration. Never been so frightened.
Fragments preserved some details ...
I ran to our table, there was no one ... Deadlock ... behind him the crowd ... Grab a pitcher of beer and nesus on opponents. I probably was something in the face of such sublime ... that all parted. Remained on the road one-whether the bravest, or stupid-he and I sent in the snout pitcher.
Feeling-that he had slipped from the muzzle of the skull. As the skin with a Shar Pei. Plus a fountain krovischi-flooded me with all his ugly face.
"And now, just fucking" -melknula head phrase from the children's joke.
"Poravalit, poravalit, poravalit" -orala alarm.
The main thing is no one of our (their already dopinyvali feet-I have not seen).
At the same time, a nice detail orchestra did Laban "7-40" without ceasing. Already there is no objection, the pace
melody is in harmony with the dancing in the hall.
The road to the exit is blocked. After the pitcher behind me worn almost all th goal number 1.
But, there is a kitchen. There was supposed to be a way to again ulitsu.Pomnyu chair in his hands ... then the leg of a chair, then I I stick it to someone in the mouth and fly across the tiled hallway.
Inoculated rat darts in brewing, and then again a dead end. Huge knives on the table, why is cheating, that I will cut them, grab a knife and for somehow by a dick thrusting into the boiler. Psychosis.
Here in the room flies chase. With howling and saber rootstock nesus the door.
After jug snout Fools stand on the road and I asked again, leaping down the dark corridor.
What a laundry room, closet, and climb back and bury in a mop and rags. Resorbed in the tech space mezhyaschichnom say. Try to sit quietly but breathing with sobs and heart rate under 200 While it may seem to me. Not found. Can-and not very iskali.Ya used in their place, too, is not particularly bother fumbling in a dark room with a half-meter psychopath saber and without a single thought in your head. In the early 90s was a rarity-Boomstick therefore survived. Whether at least one barrel at Tale-hundred pounds would I lead intoxication arranged b.
20 minutes later get out of the closet. Towards the aunt is in a white coat.
-Madam, Where is the exit?
She sees me, pressed against the tile and merges with it complexion. Ugh, fuck, I'll fly with a saber and a krovische-not surprising that the cook immediately pissed.
-Mmmmmym, Uuuuuu ..... aaaaaa .... dddddetey sirotiiii not, my dear!
What? Where is the exit, speak!
-Pure Nnnnnne kill !!!!
-Sdurela? Not budu.VYHOD fucking !!!!
-Tttttam (Finger pokes)
-Razdevaysya! (I need her robe)
Aunt jerk jumps out of uniform, I wear, I turn, she was naked for some reason. Lying on the floor skirt, blouse, bra, panties she broke up, tearing.
Dumb.
I was beginning to stifle laughter.
Is a still that of the strip?
-Nnnnu Tty Well said!
-Blyad Fool, in thee one fucking mind!
Her breasts, by the way, th-th-th.
Forgive, not time-adhesive, homeland is in danger!
Dumping notice in looking cook a reproach ...
I arrive at the door said, and then again I do not zal.Eta nympho showed that exit ...
Saved bathrobe. I just do not know and I had to rush to the exit.
I run out into the street, toss in the bushes in the dark robe unmasks and jerk going into the bushes.
And then ... uncomfortable talking ... to me attacking bear with his illness. And so fierce.
Nepereborimy, you might say. Tear off his jacket, toss it on the branch of a tree-type that had not been identified (again, psychosis)
I sit and die of laughter. At 50 meters rumbles imperishable Jewish pljasovaja, somewhere near Solntsevo crave conclude mnya in strong male arms-and I am here under a maple tree cocoa, waving away the mosquitoes half-meter toque saber. Full sur.
Then he climbed to the maple-jacket shoot. Idiot.
More or less recovered, but still shakes. Damn, that Algis? Does not pull back absolyutno.Zvonyu rooftop machine. There seems they dastarkhan.
Catch a wheelbarrow, I rush to the Czechs in berlogu.Dym yoke. And, again, yelling "7-40" on the stereo.
I shudder.
-Musa-There! That's it! And I! A Algis !!! Here! Th zapoloshno trying pereorat hated melody.
Musa reacts weakly he uporotyh in shit. Whether grass, or brandy, or both, plus something ...
Suddenly Czech climbs into his bosom and fishes there, "Makarov" puts on the table.
- ????
-Ezzhay Itself ... On.
-Eeee ...
-Mi busy. Do not you see, we eat ... Kushtia budish?
No, thank you. Spare magazines give?
-Netu.
Go out on a chill. Fucking rest today. Continuation of the banquet, that you do not want.
I'm not going to Hamovniki. Well fuck it this Algis.
Did the right thing. Tricky Lithuanian does not hurt. At the beginning of quarrels he sparkled in tubzike and went out and assessed the situation, immediately rushed back. There and spent-and quietly dumped after. Egghead, Cho, not that some. Shabolovskaya less fortunate, all three of them were taken to the hospital.
Knuckles came out a month later and offered me another began.
-Suka You, Max. Struck down, but we have one and a half hours of pussy-about you ask. We have not said anything here!
-Because Knew neither dick. What do you say to them could partisans? Mol his name is Maxim, and he sometimes hangs out in the CHA?
-Eee ...
-Kastet, How many of them there?
-Dohuya, Why?
-Dohuya It lope?
Well dug 15 ...
-Put Less, but not the essence. There were five. that is, the norm-three on the snout. Two I took from you, caressed one pitcher, still about one-chair broke and someone sent foot in mouth ... Five-mine. I exceeded the norm. You how much damage?
-Aaaaaeeee.
-Here and clap. Especially that mess started because of you, the Jewish dancer, ebent.
Py-sy.
Since then, I hate this song.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES