Russia, at the moment, is one of the largest and most influential countries in the world

Модератор: zlata

Russia, at the moment, is one of the largest and most influential countries in the world

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 26 июн 2014, 01:41

Over time, things have changed. From a country in which citizens suffered from shortages and lack of commodities, including food products, Russia has turned into a power whose opinion is important for representatives of other states. Allegations of improving the economic situation in Russia in the period 2001 - 2010 years confirm and statistics, saying that during that period, Russia's GDP grew by 59.2%. If we consider the economic situation in Russia in 1997-2000, this growth we call big.

I can safely say that over the past 14 years, Russia has done everything possible in terms of development in all spheres of public life. No wonder many of the political and economic leaders say that if the State is required to improve the lives of its citizens, the first thing you need to worry about the economy. Confirmation of this we see in our recent past.

Yes, it is difficult to say that all of our fellow citizens live as well as representatives of the Western European countries, but if you compare with the level that was in the 1990s, then with the courage to be able to say that the positive dynamics, which still shows growth.

What is the state of Russia now? What position it occupies in the international arena? As I said, in the world at the moment, the two superpowers. This is America, and Russia. Besides, in my opinion, America's influence is reduced and welfare worsening, while Russia is strengthening its position and becomes stronger. That is why America is taking all possible steps to destabilize Russia. These include the organization of local conflicts in the neighboring countries of our country, imposed economic and political sanctions, the policy of double standards maintained by the United States. Everyone is familiar with the document, called "The Harvard Project". This plan internal destruction of our country, our people moral bundle.

Unfortunately, we have to admit that most of the points of this document executed and performed with great success, for example, the general alcoholism and drug addiction. America sees us as his main opponent, and tries to stop us in our development. But it is no secret that our country is developing a tremendous pace, and mainly in the economic sphere.

Gradually, we come to the correct model of the market economy, destroying flaws. Personally, I believe that Russia has economic future, and without a doubt I can say that in the near future we will thus state that will have a huge economic impact on the entire world.

Of course, over time, will have done a great work to improve the economic model of our state. Personally, I see the further development of our economy in the parish of the model of John Maynard Keynes. This economic model is characterized by the fact that the state provides partial regulation of the economy. The state regulates investment activities, lowering or raising rates, exercises control over the money supply.

In my opinion, in order to create a situation in which the economy will be in the future, the government should regulate the economy in part, to create more favorable conditions for small business, increase its funding, as an industry, to increase subsidies for various small and medium-sized enterprises, to reduce inflation .

If we consider this problem more grand, it should gradually weaken the influence of the dollar on the ruble, such action that would limit the influence of foreign countries on our economy. At the same time we must beware of hard policy of protectionism, otherwise it threatens our economy cessation of foreign investment.

Sooner or later, the economy is still on the rise this way. At the moment I can not say that development is skyrocketing, but heartened by the fact that it happens at all, even in small steps and develops. Much attention is now being paid to foreign policy, and I can not forget that the conflicts in South Ossetia in 2008 and Ukraine at the moment, seriously distract us from the modernization and improvement of our economy. Sure, I see in this the hand of America. Advantageous for the U.S. is that we engaged in solving these problems, and we do not have enough time to develop the economic and social sphere.

Despite all this, I am more than confident that our economy is on the path of development, and will soon become the most influential in the world. Without any pokolebimosti, I would argue that Russia has economic future. We will overcome all the difficulties that stand in our way, and no America will not prevent us to achieve our goals. As I have said, now the representatives of different states are beginning to listen to the views of Russia and considered him. Correspondents known European newspapers such as "The Guardian" and "Der Spiegel" they write in their articles that Russia is not what it was before, now with Russia to be reckoned with and make friends.

In conclusion, I can say that I have no doubt in the success of our state as politically and economically. We have yet to come, and we are confident to move to become the most powerful nation. In recent years, our economic indicators show a decline, but I think that our economic leaders have enough ability and skills to bring the economy and give it the dynamics of growth, because only economically strong, our country can become great.
© Stanislav Melnikov
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES