About the real situation in Ukraine

About the real situation in Ukraine

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 23 июн 2014, 23:24

This post I am writing to leave Ukraine. Something like that I was going to write another in Kiev, but had not yet crystallized my position, and concerns were for their future, for the financial situation and even for life. I have an old blog in LJ and I'm pretty famous person not only in Kiev, but in all of Ukraine.

So: do not write under his own name from outside the home and beloved Ukraine. I am writing this post in Russian, so they too have read and seen that in Ukraine there are people trying to think objectively, and yet there are people who are tired of listening to someone else's interpretation, and I want to finally hear the voice of reason. Yes, and to communicate in Russian to me somehow comfortable.

When I left Ukraine - as emerged from the water. Could not breathe life free life without politicians, political news and hatred and widespread hatred. But I was at the Independence Square. Almost from the beginning, in the early days was the go there. The first time the whole family came, and then one, and with friends - it depends. Brings money and listed .. and stuff ... and text messages and participate. Overall, I accepted the revolution, and it is my contribution. But then I started thinking. Sorry, but it is characteristic of creative people: to think, to treat really critical, critical of myself.

I became keenly interested - what do we want? What he wants our small but freedom-loving people? Not what we say from the stands or on the TV screen, and not what our media writes and publishes online, not what our politicians say, and - what drives us? What motivates us to act, speak, write, argue, demand - to die themselves and kill others? What makes us the way we are?
The first glimmerings of understanding I'm having that day, when I got into the crowd of football fans. Most of them were teenagers and boys no older than 20-22 years. They broke into the subway, shouting, swearing, bully. And then I was in the same car with them. No, I read them as its own, without feeling self aggression on their part. And then they started the famous event - you know what. And the first time I felt the violence on themselves. I had to jump with them at least a couple of times to show which side of the barricades I am. But I have already made their choice before. But the crowd is not interested in the voluntary choice of one of its particles: the crowd urging the crowd makes this choice again and present it in a barbaric, savage form. My voluntary it does not count ... In general, I can not stomach these dances. What for me serious adult man stoop to this? I did not think to Moskal? Brad!

Later, it was something else, but the turning point for my understanding was the tragedy in Odessa. I realized that goes hunting for witches and witches have already started to burn. Can be burned. If before I imagined "moskalyaku" (which on Gilyaks) as a drunken, unshaven, dirty and evil man, but now he saw that among Muscovites and 50-year-old teacher, Maria Ivanovna and young father leading his son to kindergarten and the girl going on their first date - they're all rednecks, quilted jackets, Muscovites, and they can do anything to us.

I remembered that in one of the tents on Independence Square, during the height of the event, hung a map on which our activists celebrated loyal city. On this map of the Ukraine was separated and marked feature - "titushki." And we always talk east did not take into account, as the active element. We wanted to establish power in Kiev, and then should start cleaning east from any titushek. We felt arbiters, demiurge - and Kharkiv, Donetsk and other field considered their activities. So, I went to the main ...

We do not tolerate the thought that Muscovites, Katsap, titushki ... not be called directly - Russian, are equal to us. For us they are rednecks. Stupid cattle, slaves, quilted jackets, horde, animals, and insects. We can not tolerate the idea that they can have an opinion, can solve something. That's what we - the people, we can have an opinion, plans, sympathy, and they is not capable. They can only execute the orders of his Fuhrer - Putin. So for us, is completely unacceptable view that in Donetsk or Lugansk population may on its own initiative to resist the power that we have captured them. Suppose such a subversive idea, and will have to accept as a fact that Russian is also able to organize to resist, fight to the death against his will. Able to fight for their freedom, for their rights, for their future. Agree - we can not allow such a thought. Therefore, we will always carry hard to prove that it is Putin or Yanyk titushek sends its slaves, quilted jackets, Putin sends it to us Chechens who terrorize bydlonaselenie east. But we forget that until very recently, in Kharkiv and Donetsk were no armed people, and crowds of thousands seized the administration, following the example of our Maidan.
No, we never considered Muscovites people. We have always wanted to fill up Putin and slaves to reassign to another host. This is our national pastime: REG under "Vanka" and write something. Like, Putin has brought the country to the edge, there is no more life, poverty and hopelessness. We can not pass by without groaning something that can be helpful or nice Russian. Humiliate them, put in black light - that is our main problem on the Internet. Half of the network, "the Russian opposition" - that we, the citizens of Ukraine.

In general, it seems to me that all stems from our chauvinism of rabid nationalism. We consider ourselves a free people, and Russian slaves and even insects. After all, could also agree to the east, and brought out to anything. We hate Putin, Russian hate, and do not want them to have somehow influenced, but now in our ministries sit Germans, British, Czechs, Poles, and look out for us as for kindergartners. Holy shit - freedom! We eat with the hands of the American diplomat matershinitsy buns and Donetsk believe slaves. We want Ukraine to be unified, and the Americans with their secret thing, thermal imagers and other crap, are targets for our lads, among our fellow citizens. We let them work out their technology to Donetsk and Lugansk. What, eh?

And look how Parashenka passed the falling soldier. After he fell, when our prezik not yet reached the age of it. Only slouched from fear and step added. Did not stop, did not help. Passed and all! Of course, he went to the authorities! That he a soldier, a simple man? Thank you did not wipe your feet on the lad. How many times he did, rising to the pinnacle of power? How many times he crossed us?

So, the trouble in our arrogance. We refuse to part of its citizens in their right to be equal to us. We refuse them the right to be human. We are ready to kill them, but do not agree with them, so they do not think you are about me knows that. Of course, because they are rednecks, and insects. We are well aware that Russia will not take to his coal east. That's why she does not need coal, and we can refuse it. And miners will knock helmets in Moscow, not in Kiev. We could agree, but we can not afford that. We want to destroy the cattle, imagines himself to people. Our leaders want to completely destroy the separatist leaders to increase his herd. And Parashenka uses this authority baited with blood. In particular, the participants' blood and Maidan. We hate rednecks east, titushek and go to great lengths to grind them into a powder, but do not take them as an equal.

I do not know how I live now in Ukraine. I would not want to leave, but probably will. But I hope that understanding will come and other people from the intelligentsia. It is not the revolution we did. Its made specially trained people, trained in camps in Lithuania and Poland - the people with hatred in his heart. Its financial-media provided and sent people from America and Europe - people with their own interests. And we only legitimizovali it for the world community. Is it our choice? If our, why again oligarchs in power, and hatred in the country? May be enough to rage and do everything to spite someone, and do something for yourself? Maybe, for starters, begin to respect others, and let the thought that they are not slaves and cattle - and people? People - their fate, dreams, the right to freedom and happiness.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO