sniper experience

Модератор: zlata

sniper experience

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 18 июн 2014, 17:43

A.Grigoreva read the article "Arsenal Army sniper" in the journal in 1998. At that time I was 28, of which 3 years I spent in various "hot spots" and some other CIS countries. More than six months served as a sniper in the Karabakh people's army, so that this work had to face what is called live. Think it's my bad I did, because now I have the opportunity to write this letter.

Very surprised by this article. Do not know who Grigoriev, but when meeting with his article it becomes clear that for sniper rifles and combat specifics fire this man knows only through books. And most likely published in Soviet times.

Neskladushki start from the beginning: "First of all, a sniper rifle should be automatic," in confirmation of which are the following figures: 3.5 seconds needed to reload and 5-8 seconds - to press the trigger. Moreover, the amendment is that it is - for a good shooter. I beg to differ.

At the first opportunity I have changed my SVD 1968 release of IOS 1942 with a 3.5-fold telescopic sight which had not regretted never. Well-oiled and well-groomed, this rifle nothing inferior SVD, and accuracy greatly exceeds it. Note: on the shutter distortion even poorly trained not hand out for 3-5 seconds, and 1.5-3. I made ​​a bet 5 aimed shots at 200 yards in just 6 seconds. I know people who shoot faster. However, for this example. After all, if you want to release a large number of bullets for a small period of time, take the gun. As rightly observes Grigoriev, "sniper - is a surgeon, and his rifle - a tool for fine, jewelry work."

From my own experience I can say that in a rare day I managed to make 5 shots - usually 2-3. During intense melee, which lasted about an hour, made ​​just 25 shots. Sniper order and need to hit a particularly important goal: the officers of the enemy, estimates ATGM gunners, and not to pour fire everything that moves.

It is worth noting that 25 rounds per hour - a very real and rate for sliding gate.

If the sniper missed the first time, a second shot at the same target to make it unlikely. Incubates for hours until some little officer in an outhouse or go pleases him through binoculars field view. Given the flight time, which is 800 m is 1.4 seconds if the first shot did not hit the target, about any 3-5 seconds on the second shot out of the question. People squeezed into a ball, which is quite enough to be saved: and so it was not just seen, and often the head or torso.
Now another saying: "Misses by firing, usually - a consequence of shooting errors and shortcomings not weapons." This is true, but only partly. If the rifle is top class, but with spetsboepripasov then obtain another job.

In one of the trips I was able to shoot a sniper rifle "Remington» 40XBKS chambered 7,62 × 51 NATO with special bullets and optical sight Swarovski 5x12x50. I will never forget the feeling of perfection and grace, and as to the accuracy and manageability of battle, anything like never encountered.
In a real fight, I used this rifle four times, and did it not disappoint. It should be noted that the natural conditions in view of the specific geographical location of the country were far from ideal. Fog pretty strong wind, large differences in elevation and pressure. A person familiar with shooting over long distances, understand all the difficulties arising from this.

And I emphasize again: time for a second shot was left, except for the attack of enemy infantry. With things like that I have encountered only twice, both times in Karabakh. But this situation is likely to Heavy and AGS operator and not a sniper.

Modern battle at least low intensity conflict, mainly passes in a dynamic manner. His are small, up to 200-300 people, mobile, equipped with a variety of weapons, including disposable rocket launchers, machine guns, and in some cases, LNG, recoilless guns and ATGM. No military orders, the group moves short rushes under heavy fire groups cover.

Even in pre-prepared defense sniper have to change position after every 2-3 shots. So also one can not speak about the war sniper shooting groups in several shots. This is for the assassins who demand absolute guarantee of the client's death, which can be achieved only 2-3 bullets, trapped in the body.

Sniper shot at Otari Kvantrishvili, used a small-caliber rifle company "Anschutz" with longitudinally sliding gate - that did not stop him put a few bullets in seconds. The latest hit in the body
Army sniper such tricks are not needed. As a rule, it is enough just to hit a target at a distance of 800-900 m, bringing it out of action. Enough for this one bullet in the chest, abdomen, head, or even in the foot.

At least, strange assertion A.Grigoreva that sniper rifle should have a unified army ammunition. Special ammunition (marked PS) are designed for precision shooting at long distances solely from sniper rifles. Although sniper cartridges suitable for the machine gun PCs as standard to the SVD and IOS, but they are not interchangeable!

Among the most promising foreign sniper caliber 8.58 mm is considered, rather than 12.7 mm. By the way, the example in the article of Hungary, not having enough combat experience and expertise in the manufacture of small arms, generally inappropriate.

Of course, wrongly say that sniper rifles 50 caliber no future or they are not engaged. Just it was originally created for entirely different purposes, such as shooting at the planes and helicopters (on the ground), SAM, control centers, fuel depots and ammunition, as well as lightly armored targets. That is quite bulky and relatively inactive since spread aiming points and hit at a distance of 2000 m from the best rifles is 50 cm (for field testing).

We should not forget about the extra heavy recoil (of which the author is saying a lot, you did not remember), which even a large mass (13-18 kg) and muzzle brake is still higher than the recoil energy "Remington 700" almost three times. Respectively increase and noise that 2 km, however, does not play a big role.

Whatever the merits of the rifle 50 caliber does not allow for extra long distance successfully conduct fire on manpower. The exception is the column or trucks with infantry, in this case, even a single shot may result in two or more people. Moreover, given the size of modern gangs (7-10 people), their exceptional mobility, and the severity of large-caliber rifles and large sizes, you can question the effectiveness of firing them. To accomplish the same tasks already have the appropriate means: "The Rock", the ANC, LNG - with high-explosive shots, AGS-17 "Flame", or better yet explosive shots of the T-72 or shrapnel BMP-1 and BMP-2.

Just a few considerations based on personal experience. For modern low-intensity conflicts, especially in the CIS countries, is characterized by short: 1-2-hour collision relatively small military (more accurate to say, guerrilla) groups numbering from 50 to 300 people, as well as weak barrage (in Karabakh is expressed in 10-20 minutes is not very intense fire 100-130-mm anti-tank guns, and also very popular in the Caucasus, 57-mm anti-aircraft guns). One attack was made after 12 breaks 120-mm mortar fired from self-propelled mortar. In very rare cases - to my mind there are only two - not very strong and not very accurate bombing applied "Rooks" or MiG-23.

Azerbaijanis, more prone to classic military tactics, apparently due to the large number of Russian officers mercenaries attacked, usually at dawn with the support of a small amount of (6-15) tanks or BMP. Attack begins with the turn of 250-300 m (sometimes between positions 150 m) throw all the sudden formation. Here sniper, as they say, and trumps in hand. I usually choose the position in 50 meters the positions of his troops in the vineyard or the numerous ruins. Here, there is another advantage: being behind impulsive Caucasian warriors, I was sure I did not get shot in the back or will not thrown by the sudden retreat.

As a rule, do not have time to go through and attacking 50 m, their encounters, though messy, but quite dense shooting. Due to unexplained reasons they immediately mixed with pace and slipping occur. It is a moment that is needed sniper working in defense. Enemy commanders running around trying to raise soldiers, gunners and grenade throwers went to where I had to ...

This stage lasts in different ways: from 5 to 10 minutes, then either attack continues or upcoming digging. In the confusion of battle and you can just make 5-6 sighting vystrelov.Esli same slight lull falls, it becomes more interesting work. I tend to be chosen in the night watch, trying as much as possible to get closer to the positions of the enemy, which, given the large number of vineyards, orchards and various elements of the urban landscape is not particularly complex.

Usually on patrol at night I left. Camouflage outfit made ​​of three sets of Soviet tricolor "tag" and "kazeesa." Cloth from the GLC also rewind a rifle barrel. Of ammunition took usually 3 clips to the rifle (15 rounds), TT pistol with 5 clips, 6 RGD-5 grenades and some patrols prihvatyvayut MON-50 with an electric detonator. Mina possible overlaps neprostrelivaemy approach. Carried a radio station "Alinco" with a radius of 15 km. Had the exact same people who watch my gun rifles and RPG-7.

As already mentioned, one day I was doing no more than 5 shots, but surely, with the minimum distance. One time I managed to get close to the so-Azerbaijani trenches that at dawn I'm just overwhelmed them with grenades.

In the event that I gave three-tone signal, and my cover (a minute or two they were joined by almost all division) opened heavy fire. Typically, 250 rounds and 3-5 rounds of RPG-7 was enough to move me to a safe place where they could safely wait until dark.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES